TRESemme Smooth and Shine Shampoo


Tresemme is a renowned hair care brand, first manufactured around 60 years ago by Godefroy Manufacturing Company. It is used by professional hair stylist all over the world and was launched in India last year in October. TRESemme introduced three variants of shampoo in India, Smooth and Shine Shampoo, Climate Control Shampoo and Hair Fall Defense Shampoo.


What the company claims about the product?
“This product, with Vitamin H and silk protein intensely moisturises dry, rough hair. For hair that feels soft and smooth.”
How to apply?
For best results use daily with conditioner.  Style using your favourite TRESemme styling products. Avoid contact with eyes. Can cause eye irritation. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.

Ingredients:




Quantity:
100 ML

Price:
Rs 64
Packaging:
TRESemme Smooth and Shine Shampoo come in shiny black bottle with magenta fonts with a push up cap. The shampoo is pearly white in colour with micro shimmers. The packaging is quite sturdy and travel friendly.

Texture:
The texture of this shampoo is neither runny nor thick. It has a medium consistency, like how most of the shampoos are. The smell of this shampoo is very pleasant. It’s not very strong and the smell lingers on for an entire day. A little shampoo is required to wash your hair. A little more might be required for oily hair. The shampoo removes all traces of oil and dirt build up with just a single wash.
My views:
This shampoo has now become my HG shampoo. I had always wanted to try out this brand from a long time but could not because of their unavailability in India. I’m glad that TRESemme has launched their products in India. I hope they launch heating spray and other styling products soon. I have a very long, silky, straight and shiny hair. Earlier I wouldn’t experiment too much with my shampoo and stuck to Head and Shoulders for around 8 years as it suited me best then. It was only after it started having adverse effects on my hair due to huge amount of detergent present in it,that I started trying out different shampoo.
I bought this shampoo last year in winter as I feel winter is the best time to test a shampoo. If a shampoo can withstand a harsh weather, then it is surely a great shampoo. (My logic) My hair does not behave properly during winter. It becomes pretty rough, dry and frizzy and just shampoo alone does not do anything for the hair. I have to apply a conditioner after every wash. Though people are of the opinion that one should condition their hair after every wash, I personally feel that conditioning once a week is sufficient.
This shampoo has worked well for me. It gave me smooth and soft hair during winters. I have continued using it ever since, and the quality of my hair has improved greatly. Now I don’t need to condition my hair after every wash. The shampoo alone makes it soft and manageable enough. It lathers well and a moderate quantity would be required. A little goes a long way, though I have very long hair, so it finishes quickly. My hair breakage has also reduced to a great extent. I’m on my third bottle now, and I can absolutely vouch for this shampoo. It’s a complete value or money. I have the other variant, Climate Control one as well. I will review that one soon.
If you are looking for an affordable shampoo to tame your rough and dry hair, your search comes to an end here. This variant is really good for dry hair at comes at dirt cheap price. I couldn’t find any con in this shampoo. Full marks for this one. All in all it’s a great shampoo. 

About Unknown

3 comments:

  1. Very value-for money for the price. I have the Gentle Hydration shampoo by TRESsemme and love it.
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Renu. i use the smooth and shine one and i absolutely love. it a complete value for money.

      Delete
  2. very nice review

    ReplyDelete


Thanks a lot for visiting my blog and reading this post.
do leave your lovely comments :)

Powered by Blogger.