My shopping experience with Jabong.com


Hello everyone. Today I will talk about a a very popular online shopping portal in India, .Jabong.com.

About Jabong.com:
Jabong.com is a young and vibrant company that aims to provide good quality branded products. Jabong.com caters to the fashion needs of men, women and kids across footwear, apparel, jewelry and accessories.



At  Jabong.com we strive to achieve the highest level of “Customer Satisfaction” possible. Our cutting edge E-commerce platform, highly experienced buying team, agile warehouse systems and state of the art customer care center provides customer with: 
Broader selection of products
Superior buying experience
On-time delivery of products.
Quick resolution of any concerns.

Payment Options:
Jabong.com accepts payments via Visa, MasterCard or Net banking.
They also accept payment via "cash on Delivery" at the time of the delivery of the product. However this mode of payment has a convenience charge of Rs 39 associated with it.
For certain categories with high value items such as Furniture, only Debit Card/Credit Card and Net Banking options are available.

Jabong.com offers a huge variety of products, each customized in different department. It is really easy to access through the site. They have different sections for men, women and kids.  The main categories include clothes, shoes, beauty products, jewelry and they even retail in home and living products like furniture and sports good.  Just choose your preferred product, add to your cart, apply a discount coupon (if you have any) and place the order choosing your desired mode of payment. As simple as that. And the rest, Jabong will do it for you.

My Experience:
I received a mail from Jabong.com a few days back asking me to review their site for which they would be providing Rs500 shopping voucher, to which I readily agreed LOL. So here comes my review for one of the best online shops (link) in India.

  • This is not my first shopping experience with Jabong.com. I ordered a forest essentials product from their site a few days back and was mighty impressed by their services and just two days later I received a mail from Jabong.com asking me to review their site. This time again I ordered a Forest Essentials product,  Narangi and Nagkesar Ubtan, as Forest Essentials products are not available in Kolkata. They do have an online site, but you have to make a minimum purchase of 3k to get free shipping. So Jabong.com is best site if you lust for Forest Essentials products but do not have a dedicated store in your city. (Like me)
So I placed the order late in the evening and received an automated call within 5 minutes to confirm my order. They even sent a mail and SMS to my number confirming my order. My order exceeded Rs 500 so I chose C.O.D. mode to pay for the remaining amount.


I have a habit of confirming the manufacturing and expiry date of cosmetics after placing the order to avoid the hassle of return the products.  So I called up Jabong.com to ask them about the manufacturing and expiry date of the product I had ordered. The customer care representative replied that they do not have the record right now but I can check the product and its contents and clear whatever doubts I have before paying for the product. They even said that I can refuse to accept the order if I’m not completely satisfied with it. Now this is something really astounding. I haven’t come across a single online shop that allows you to open the package before paying for it.
Early in the morning, at 4 a.m. I suppose, I received another SMS stating that my product has been shipped and I wouldth of June, it was dispatched on the 28th and I received in on the 1st of July. The delivery was delayed due to incessant rainfall in Kolkata. But I can still vouch on their delivery service as I had received my previous order in two days flat. But yes,  the delivery time might vary from region to region. I checked the contents before paying and was pleased to know that the product was recently manufactured as I did not want to let go my parcel at any cost: D The product came in a plastic bag packed properly in bubble wrap.

receive it within 2 to 3 working days. They even provided AWB number to track my order. I placed the order on 27
   So all in all I am very pleased with this online shop and will definitely shop more from their site.  Their service, delivery time, range of products offered, packaging everything is superb. Moreover the product sold by them is 100% genuine so you need not to worry about the quality of goods you’ve ordered. What I do not like I that they charge Rs39 extra for c.o.d :/.
Happy shopping Girls J. Do share your personal views about this online site in the comments below.

About Unknown

15 comments:

  1. I too Have Shopped From Them n Had a Good Experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I shopped with them too and I've had an awesome experience till now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have never shopped from Jabong yet..bt listening to all da good things may b in the near future :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooooooove Jabong.com too :))

    Read My Review On Jabong Here- Jabong.com Haul and Review

    ReplyDelete
  5. but they keep overpriced stuffs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exactly Jabong has great service, delivery, order and getting discount is easy. Plus jabong coupons makes it more interesting to shop from it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I
    purchased buy vivel
    online
    from Awesome bazar.
    Awesome Bazar provides best competitive prices product and fast
    delivery process . Really very nice service of awesome bazar, Awesome bazaar
    best Shopping destination . Find At
    https://awesomebazar.com/brands/vivel/

    ReplyDelete


Thanks a lot for visiting my blog and reading this post.
do leave your lovely comments :)

Powered by Blogger.