Avon Gold Mesh Bracelet

Hiiii everybody!!!!!! How have you people been????? My internet was not working so I was unable to interact much with my extended blogging family.  Today’s post is a bit different from regular makeup and skin product reviews that I have been doing so far in my blog. Avon had pleasantly surprised a few days back by sending an amazing golden bracelet which I just can’t stop admiring. I just had to share it with my lovely friends out there.

The bracelet comes nicely packed in a blue box packaging, making it ideal for gifting purpose.
The bracelet is reversible- so you can wear it both sides. One side features golden sterling circles which cover the bracelet like a series of golden moons. It is a timeless/retro mesh design and will catch the attention of the onlookers. The other side is closely knitted with thread beads of sterling gold to give an appearance of golden fishing net. This side will go very well with your Indian attires. It has a golden plated clasp with an extended chain which can be fastened at desired length. 


The bracelet is very light; it feels just as a fabric. It is made with finest materials and has triple plating and surgical grades and is even tarnish resistant.  It is quite wide, almost 4 inches wide. So if you do not like wide bracelet, then stay away from this. Since the bracelet is very glittery, it would look best if worn during night time.




A close look.
A close look

This is how it looks on me :D




You even get a 6 months warranty (warranty card is provided in the box) which you can use to exchange if your jewelry gets damaged.

This bright golden, mesh bracelet which will look amazing with both Indian and Western wear, especially during festivals, weddings and get- together. Team it up with your saree or a cocktail party dress to stand out of the crowd.

The price of this bracelet is Rs 999/-
So how did you like this piece? Do let me know in the comments below.
***Product provided by brand. 







About Unknown

1 comments:


Thanks a lot for visiting my blog and reading this post.
do leave your lovely comments :)

Powered by Blogger.