Makeup

My teeny meeny haul


This is the first time I’m doing a haul post and honestly I have no idea how to introduce this post to you all. I think I should let the pictures do the talking.


Forest Essentials Kashmiri Saffron and Neem Delicate Facial Cleanser:
Forest Essentials Narangi and Nagkesar Ubtan: I bought this one from jabong.com as mentioned here.

Lotus Herbals PURESTAY lip color in Apricot Bliss: what do I say about this lipstick? I just love it. Review coming up soon :D

Lotus Herbals PURESTAY Lip Gloss in Hypnotic Pink: The loveliest pink lip gloss I have ever used.

Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner:

VOV single apply: an affordable jet black kajal/liner which can give the colossals and the iconics a run for their money.
TRESemme Smooth and Shine Shampoo: reviewed here

TRESemme Smooth and Shine Conditioner: reviewed here My current favourites :D


Vivel Luxury Creme Body Wash:


And last but not the least:
Philips HP8310 Salon Straight Active Ion hair straightener: out of all the products mentioned here, I’m most excited about using this one :D.



That’s all about it. Enjoy the piccys.
















About Unknown

18 comments:

  1. Hi Loved your haul lovely stuffs yaar
    do check my blog too
    www.indianbeautyzone.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Radha. i follow your blog. you've got a lovely blog :)

      Delete
  2. Neat! the FE ubtan is awesome. I use that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes. i have used it thrice. its amazing

      Delete
  3. Great Haul Dear .. Enjoy your purchases :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. dis is not tini mini haul :P lovely haul :) whts d price of d straightener

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mrp is 1999 but i got it for Rs 1699 form flipkart.com

      Delete
  5. Lovely Haul.. waiting to see the swatches of the lipstick soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure swati you would get to see it soon:)

      Delete
  6. Teeny Meeny Haul?:O

    Accha Ji :| :P

    I Loved Everything You Got.. n I Too Like Tresemme Products a Lot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!Great haul!!I am so jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely haul arshi <3

    my recent one :Nail Polish Aqua Shimmer and Lolita from Barbara Daly
    http://www.indianbeautyforever.com/2013/10/nail-polish-aqua-shimmer-and-lolita.html

    ReplyDelete


Thanks a lot for visiting my blog and reading this post.
do leave your lovely comments :)

Powered by Blogger.