Although there exist a variety of procedures for hair removal, seeking out some easy home remedies for Hair Removal is not uncommon. Hair Removal natural remedies are particularly useful in case you have sensitive skin or are apprehensive about cosmetic treatments like electrolysis.
Homemade remedies for facial hair removal:
There are certain homemade remedies which can help you to get rid of the unwanted hair naturally. These hair removal remedies include
- Make a mixture using juice of 1 lemon, 1 spoon sugar and a little water to dissolve the sugar. Apply this mixture on the direction of hair growth. Leave on the mixture for 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse off with cold water. Apply this mixture at least 3 times a week. You will notice a significant reduction in the hair growth. The granular sugar and lemon mixture will act as a gentle exfoliating agent and remove facial hair. The lemon juice will act as an astringent and natural anti septic.
- Make a paste using juice of 1 fresh lemon and 4 teaspoon of honey. Apply this paste on the direction of hair growth. You can use this mask daily and will notice the difference in about a month’s time.
- An easy to use facial mask to help remove unwanted hair is to squeeze 10 ml lemon juice into a cup of water . Add 30 grams of Gram flour into this mixture and mix thoroughly. Apply this yellow mixture on the face. Wait for 15 minutes and then scrub your face in the direction of the hair growth to remove unwanted hair.
- Prepare a thick mixture of turmeric, lemon and curd. Apply it on the skin and leave it to dry. Rub off the mixture gently from your skin and wash off with water.
- Mix one full tablespoon of corn flour, one teaspoon of sugar with one egg white in a bowl. Mix well till the paste looks like glue. Apply the paste and wait for 15 minutes till it dries. Peel off slowly after it dries. Use this mask at least 4 times a week. It truly works wonders.
- Milk and turmeric paste is a popular natural hair remover practice among Indian women since ancient times. Believe it or not, some even claim that it inhibits hair growth permanently. This hair removal home remedy is great for removing fine hairs such as hair on the upper lip. Simply mix turmeric powder, chickpea flour and milk in a small bowl until you get a smooth thick paste.
- Apply a thin layer to the facial area with unwanted hair, scrubbing gently by moving your fingers in a circular motion. Allow the paste to dry completely, about 20 minutes or so. Then rinse off with cold water.
However, do not expect immediate results when following Hair Removal home treatment, especially when using homemade recipes for Hair Removal. In addition, these natural cures give best results when used regularly