Homemade remedies for facial hair removal

Tuesday, 16 April 2013
 Unwanted facial hair is an issue of concern for women of any age as it gives an appearance of masculinity and looks very unappealing.  This is why most women try to remove their facial hair with different methods. There are several ways to get rid of facial hair – waxing, plucking, threading and bleaching being some options, but these aren’t permanent solutions. And there are some drawbacks also associated with these hair removal techniques. Waxing and shaving can harden the hair and lead to faster hair growth. Bleaching the skin regularly can damage the skin and is not suitable for sensitive skin. Then there are treatments like electrolysis and laser hair removal, but they are expensive and can also have side effects. Moreover they do not lead to permanent hair removal.
Although there exist a variety of procedures for hair removal, seeking out some easy home remedies for Hair Removal is not uncommon. Hair Removal natural remedies are particularly useful in case you have sensitive skin or are apprehensive about cosmetic treatments like electrolysis.


 Homemade remedies for facial hair removal:
There are certain homemade remedies which can help you to get rid of the unwanted hair naturally. These hair removal remedies include

  • Make a mixture using juice of 1 lemon, 1 spoon sugar and a little water to dissolve the sugar. Apply this mixture on the direction of hair growth. Leave on the mixture for 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse off with cold water. Apply this mixture at least 3 times a week. You will notice a significant reduction in the hair growth. The granular sugar and lemon mixture will act as a gentle exfoliating agent and remove facial hair. The lemon juice will act as an astringent and natural anti septic.
  • Make a paste using juice of 1 fresh lemon and 4 teaspoon of honey. Apply this paste on the direction of hair growth. You can use this mask daily and will notice the difference in about a month’s time.
  • An easy to use facial mask to help remove unwanted hair is to squeeze 10 ml lemon juice into a cup of water . Add 30 grams of Gram flour into this mixture and mix thoroughly. Apply this yellow mixture on the face. Wait for 15 minutes and then scrub your face in the direction of the hair growth to remove unwanted hair.
  •  Prepare a thick mixture of turmeric, lemon and curd. Apply it on the skin and leave it to dry. Rub off the mixture gently from your skin and wash off with water.
  •   Mix one full tablespoon of corn flour, one teaspoon of sugar with one egg white in a bowl. Mix well till the paste looks like glue. Apply the paste and wait for 15 minutes till it dries. Peel off slowly after it dries. Use this mask at least 4 times a week. It truly works wonders.
  • Milk and turmeric paste is a popular natural hair remover practice among Indian women since ancient times. Believe it or not, some even claim that it inhibits hair growth permanently. This hair removal home remedy is great for removing fine hairs such as hair on the upper lip. Simply mix turmeric powder, chickpea flour and milk in a small bowl until you get a smooth thick paste.
  •   Apply a thin layer to the facial area with unwanted hair, scrubbing gently by moving your fingers in a circular motion. Allow the paste to dry completely, about 20 minutes or so. Then rinse off with cold water.


However, do not expect immediate results when following Hair Removal home treatment, especially when using homemade recipes for Hair Removal. In addition, these natural cures give best results when used regularly




32 comments :

  1. Anonymous said... :

    very informative article arshi

  1. great post arshi .. visit my blog sometime :http://bebeautifulwithpunam.blogspot.in

  1. sure i will punam

  1. Anonymous said... :

    What's up i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anywhere, when i read this piece of writing i thought i could also make comment due to this good paragraph.

    My web-site; does silkn flash and go work

  1. Anonymous said... :

    Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification appeared
    to be on the net the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people think about worries that they just do
    not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon
    the top and defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take
    a signal. Will probably be back to get more.
    Thanks

    Also visit my site :: does green coffee bean max really work

  1. Anonymous said... :

    Awesome post.

    my page; zyppah rx review

  1. Anonymous said... :

    Excellent blog you have got here.. It's difficult to find high quality writing like yours nowadays. I truly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

    Feel free to surf to my webpage silkn flash and go hair removal review

  1. Anonymous said... :

    Asking questions are genuinely pleasant thing if you are not understanding anything fully,
    however this piece of writing offers nice understanding even.


    My page: buy ageless male online

  1. Anonymous said... :

    I have read several good stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting.

    I wonder how so much effort you place to create the sort of fantastic informative web site.


    my web page ... where buy auravie skin care

  1. Anonymous said... :

    My coder is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.
    But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using
    WordPress on several websites for about a year and am worried about switching to another platform.
    I have heard fantastic things about blogengine.net.
    Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts into it?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Look into my web-site - does auravie levels really work

  1. Anonymous said... :

    Pretty! This was a really wonderful post. Many thanks for providing this info.


    Look at my site ... Where To Buy Kollagen Intensiv

  1. Anonymous said... :

    Hola! I've been reading your website for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Porter Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the great work!

    My web blog: zquiet review

  1. Anonymous said... :

    Hey! I coulԁ haνе ѕωorn I've been to this site before but after reading through some of the post I realized it'ѕ neω to mе.
    Anyhow, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be book-marκing and checking bacκ
    frequentlу!

    Herе is my web blog ... Does Beachbody Derm Exclusive Work review

  1. Anonymous said... :

    Howdy I am so happy I found your site, I really found you by mistake,
    while I was searching on Askjeeve for something else, Regardless I
    am here now and would just like to say cheers for a incredible post and a all round
    exciting blog (I also love the theme/design),
    I don't have time to read it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the superb work.

    Here is my homepage laser permanent hair removal device

  1. Anonymous said... :

    Generally І do not lеarn artiсlе on blogs, but
    I ωіsh to say that thіs ωrite-uρ veгу
    forced me to take a lοok аt anԁ dо ѕо!
    Your wrіting taste has beеn amazеԁ me.
    Thаnk уοu, quite nice artіcle.


    Αlsо νisit my website: where to buy hydrolyze intensive

  1. Anonymous said... :

    Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your article seem to be
    running off the screen in Safari. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I figured I'd
    post to let you know. The design look great though!
    Hope you get the issue fixed soon. Thanks

    Take a look at my homepage: amazon

  1. Anonymous said... :

    Very good article! We are linking to this particularly great article on our website.
    Keep up the good writing.

    Here is my web site; Tru Visage Anti Aging Formula

  1. Wow! Thanks, I was having a hard time looking for dofollow and auto approved blog comments. Thanks for sharing these.
    http://www.howto-growhairfaster.com/

  1. Hi there and thanks for this interesting and important post.I really enjoy your post Really its amazing.


    laser hair removal

  1. Anonymous said... :

    Hi there n thanks for the post. if I am trying this masks it will take a while to show any results so what do I do in the meantime? do I continue waxing?

  1. threading is the best option for facial hair

  1. Anonymous said... :

    hello I'm looking for permanent facial hair removel. I did laser like 5 years ago n it made my facial hair worst so that was waist of money n time. now I am so tired of waxing every week. I want to try homemade remedies but I don't know how it works. if I want to try any of those masks does that remove the hair with it or do I have to continue waxing while doing the masks?

  1. Anonymous said... :

    Hi

  1. do try these remedies. you can do threading over the time

  1. Anonymous said... :

    Thanks a lot.

  1. Anonymous said... :

    hi ur methods don't work

  1. which one did u try and for how many days?

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.
  1. yes a moisturiser is a must

  1. great post arshi...bookmarked...
    keep sharing such posts..

    my recent one :http://www.indianbeautyforever.com/2013/10/nail-polish-aqua-shimmer-and-lolita.html

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting my blog and reading this post.
do leave your lovely comments :)